OVERVIEW I FEATURES I TECHNOLOGY
The Xaver™ LR80 (XLR80) enables to detect live objects through the wall at more than 100m away. The system is optimized for urban and rural operations, by gathering mission critical, accurate real-time information of live objects hidden beyond walls, while staying far away in a safe position
By providing mission critical information for Tactical and ISR use, in a non-line of sight situation from long distances, the XLR80 creates an unprecedented life saving situational awareness picture, a clear operational advantage and the ability to “step into the known”.
The XLR80 brings:
- The presence and number of live objects beyond the wall.
- Exact distance of detected objects from the system.
- Portability, Easy to use and intuitive interface.
- More than 100 m detection range in stand-off position
- Reliable detection of live objects behind most common wall materials
- Simultaneous detection of moving and nonmoving live objects
- Controlled by 10-inch toughpad with Simple user interface for intuitive interpretation
- Integrated data recording and playback for post-mission analysis, training, and debriefing
- Unique patented algorithms and signal processing
- Portable and can be operated by a single user
- The system is equipped with a dedicate sight to easily directing the beam to the target
- Ready to use at the push of a button
XAVER™ LR80 TECHNOLOGY
The Xaver™ Long Range utilizes a state-of-the-art system architecture, encompassing multiple cuttingedge technologies. A unique, Ultra- Wideband (UWB) sensor that operates at very wide bandwidth. Patented algorithms are used to provide the user with a real time information.
The Xaver Long Range is completely radiation safe. It is designed to provide superior performance while meeting the following international requirements and guidelines for Human Exposure:
ICNIRP-2008 radiation exposure restriction
FCC OET-65 Edition 97-01